Hi, I'm Elizaveta Kuznetsova, a senior researcher specialising in political communication. My empirical focus is social media and propaganda in the Digital Age. I lead a research group ‘Platform Algorithms and Digital Propaganda’ at Weizenbaum Institute in Berlin.
- Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace
- Create a site using Super, using your newly created page as the Notion URL.
- Set up your fonts and add the code to your Super settings:
The fonts used in the template are: PS Fournier: Light Reason New: Regular and Medium You’ll need to add these fonts to a new web project in your Adobe Typekit account and paste the Unique ID into the code below.
If you don’t have a Typekit account you can rely on the chosen Google Webfonts as a fallback instead. They’re a pretty good match, here’s the difference:
If you want to change the fonts you’ll need to add custom overrides in the CSS editor. You can see the original CSS at the following link: https://iamsamsmall.github.io/cy/style.css
1. Go to Options > Global Site Injection > Edit Code 2. Paste the following code into HTML (Head)
3. Paste the following code into HTML (Body)
Paste the code below into the Snippet Injection field in your Super settings.
4. Make sure you’ve done these things before you go live
writing/, you can amend these if you want but you’ll need to add CSS overrides.